The Nordic Swan Ecolabel on ZENZ Organic Products Is Your Guarantee For Eco-Friendly Products Caring about your Health
The Nordic Swan Ecolabel is the official Nordic ecolabel – an internationally recognised environmental certification. The objective of the Nordic Swan Ecolabel is to reduce the overall environmental impact from our consumption.
When the Nordic Ecolabel assesses a product, the entire product life cycle is included, from raw material to production, use, disposal and recycling. The assessment of products is always based on what is of the greatest benefit to people, the environment and the earth's resources.
We are all exposed to chemical substances from the things we surround ourselves with that affect our health and the environment. The Nordic Ecolabel has strict requirements for chemicals. These requirements benefit both your health, the health of the people who manufacture your products as well as the environment.
The Nordic Ecolabel regularly tightens their requirements for environmental impact and chemical content and is therefore contributing to a sustainable development.
The Nordic Ecolabel does not allow chemicals and substances such as:
- MI or other preservatives classified as sensitising.
- Parabens or other ingredients on the EU’s list of suspected endocrine disruptors.
- Microplastics (read more about ZENZ Organic's position on microplastics here).
The Nordic Ecolabel ensures that:
- Products for babies and young children are fragrance-free - including so-called natural fragrances.
- Products for adults are either fragrance-free or comply with strict requirements regarding perfume.
- Products comply with strict requirements for the amount and type of packaging used.
See all Nordic Ecolabelled products from ZENZ Organic by clicking here.
You can read more about the Nordic Ecolabel by clicking here.